Monday, May 25, 2009

A Trip Through Chattahoochee River Park


In one quite and beautiful afternoon of November's Day (2008) I decided to walk by the Chattahoochee River Park, the one located by Powers Ferry Rd and Interstate North Pkwy in Marietta, GA on the north side of I-285. The result are all these wonderful pictures captured with the lenses of my Nikon D40 (not that good, but not the bad as well... lol.. Yeah, I love my camera... So what??!! lol), with the colors of a beautiful 2008 Autumn.

That was my first time walking on the trails of this paradise, and I could see hundreds of people running or walking on their daily exercise(ugly & pretty). So, on that time, I was not just clicking my camera, but also spying the place in order to make it my personal place for running and walking, 'cause you know that the "kilos" hunts us badly when the "4.0" age comes along, so we have to find ourselves a good reason to do some exercise and to get in shape. Well, what I hate the most is the fact that we the Males, don't get weight in distributed form, I mean, in the whole body. It seems that our T-shirt is a special made kind t-shirt with a "watermelon" on it, I mean just the belly pops up... It really pisses me off, because I run 6 miles every day and the ugly belly doesn't seems to move at all. What do I do? (keep on going, right? lol)

Any ways, I took these nicest photos, and I found myself a good place with a good reason to exercise every day, because I don't live so far from the Park. At least I have two faithful companion: My wife and our little Dog.














6 comments:

Unknown said...

Adoráveis paisagens!!! Lugares q transmitem muita paz...uma poesia...
amo a natureza e aprecio o belo.Ainda mais quando esse belo é arte do nosso Grande arquiteto!!! As obras dele sao perfeitas...

Camila Hareide said...

Obrigada por passar lá no blog, assim pude achar o seu e ver suas belíssimas fotos! Nem se comparam com as minhas, mas eu chego lá... Um curso de fotografia seria fantástico pra eu poder aproveitar a paisagem Norueguesa... Fique de olho, que sempre tem mais fotos!

Abraço
Camila

http://kasperb4.blogspot.com/ said...

Hello Manary,

Firstly i want to thank u for visiting my blog.

The Picture in my blog I downloaded it from this site
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27904422@N02/2986465045/sizes/o/

it is not my own.. :)

Anonymous said...

Obrigada pelo comentarios maravilhosos amigo!
Bjo!

nina said...

Obrigada pela visita e também por estas fotos fantásticas. Belos retratos de uma natureza que é sempre prodigiosa (basta estar atento)!

Toni said...

OH these are awesome photos, O.T.! What a beautiful place to walk and reflect near to the Lord!