Saturday, October 03, 2009

A War Veteran: The Sad Ending of Lots of Our Veterans....


Many times passing by Peachtree St SE in Downtown Atlanta I noticed this old man on his wheelchair begging for some changes to the passing by pedestrian. Was sad to realize that he once was a brave Soldier and went overseas to fight for our freedom. Not just this one, but I have seeing many others Veteran forgotten in their lonely world with no friends, no money and pretty much no life. What a shame for all of us that send our boys to war and later on when they come back home we just give our back to each one of them. My heart breaks and I have to hold my tears, but it sad the last years or days of many of our heroes in this Country, specially now that our President seems not to care about our military personal. Can some one do some thing?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Man...
That's really sad... I know, and many others will come home pretty soon... Lets pray for them....

Anonymous said...

Bom dia!! Obrigada pela visita!! Tenha uma semana maravilhosa!! Abraço!

jorge cezar said...

As fotos me encheram a boca de água! Muito bom seu blog, pena que esta em inglês... Valeu pela visita. Volte quando quiser. Um abraço...